Information on the processing of personal data
CHEF ACADEMY ONLINE TRAINING COURSES LTD - Registration Num 12282480 - UKPRN:10049547, as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (called "GDPR"), provides the following information about the processing of personal data that you, as an interested party, has communicated to us.
Anyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him.
Who treats your personal data, with what purposes and methods
Your personal data is collected and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly related to the use of the website and its services. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
as part of the registration process on the site www.chefacademyonline.com, we collect your personal data (such as e-mail address, postal address, gender, User ID, Password) through the registration form to provide you with the services access to reserved areas and/or for sending newsletters, where required;
if you have any purchase processes for products and/or services, we collect your personal data (such as e-mail address, personal data, postal address, credit card and bank details, telephone number) using the appropriate form d 'order;
- a) to provide assistance and customer care services;
- b) to register for newsletter services;
- c) for the insertion of personal data in the database of the Data Controllers;
- d) for accounting;
- e) for the management of receipts and payments;
- f) to fulfil the obligations provided for by the civil and tax law, by regulations, by community legislation.
Your personal data are processed mainly in electronic format and in some cases even in paper formats, such as when the processing of your data is necessary to prevent fraud, by the owner, the manager and the persons in charge of observing any precautionary measures, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
The processing of sensitive data will be carried out within the limits of the general authorization of the Guarantor n. 5 of 2011.
Personal data will be stored in the form that allows identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your express consent.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties only when it is necessary to follow up the conclusion of the contract, such as online payment bodies such as Paypal, for the execution of remote electronic payment services, by credit card/debt, if the customer decides to purchase a product or service.
In addition, your data may be disclosed to police forces or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law and upon formal request from such parties.
Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and, in any case, for the online purchase of products and in order to comply with legal requirements.
The communication of your personal data and, in particular, of personal data is necessary with regard to the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of products or the provision of other services rendered on the website at the request of the customer or when the data are necessary for fulfilment obligations arising from legal or regulatory provisions.
Any refusal to disclose certain data necessary for such purposes could make it impossible to execute the contract for the purchase of products and/or services and possibly the impossibility of providing services through this website. In case of purchase of products and/or services, failure to provide data may constitute, according to the circumstances, a legitimate and justified reason for not executing the purchase contract for products and/or services.
Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above may be disclosed:
- to all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax consultancy, auditing firm, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing center, etc.) in cases where communication is necessary for the purposes illustrated above;
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments;
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties;
The collected data are not subject to dissemination.
However, CHEF ACADEMY ONLINE TRAINING COURSES LTD - Registration Num 12282480 - UKPRN:10049547 cannot guarantee its users that the measures are taken for the security of the website and the transmission of data and information limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. We recommend that you make sure your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission both inbound and outbound (as up-to-date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures to ensure the security of your computer. transmission of data on the network (such as firewalls and antispam filters)
This site uses automatic data collection systems, such as cookies. The cookie is a device that is transmitted to the user's hard disk; it does not contain comprehensible information but allows to associate the user with his personal information (as, for example, in the case of collection of the user's IP address and other information relating to the permanence of the website or the preferences expressed by the user in the navigation) issued by the same. Cookies are placed by our server and no one can access the information contained on it. This information and data are collected directly and automatically from the website and as part of its operation. This information and data are then processed anonymously and aggregated for commercial purposes and for the optimization of services to the needs and preferences of users of the website.
Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, which we reproduce for your convenience.
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in Article 7 are exercised by request without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom appropriate feedback is provided without delay.
The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
Right to be forgotten
Pursuant to art. 17 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (called "GDPR") you can request the cancellation of all your personal data to the data controller by filling out the Right to erasure request from and sending it by e-mail to email@example.com
If you wish to receive further information on how we process your personal data, please write an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Act 1998 is an Act passed by parliament in order to protect data in UK. The Data Protection Act provides guidance and practice rules for government and organisations to follow such as regulating the processing of personal data, protecting the rights of the data subject, enabling the Data Protection Agency (The ICO) to enforce rules and holding organisations liable to fines in the event of a breach of the rules.
The Data Protection Act updated on 23.05.18 because the Digital technology has transformed in the twenty years since it was last passed.
New Data Protection Act makes sure data protection laws fit for the digital age in which an ever-increasing amount of data is being processed.